Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 38

Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been great. My companion and I have been working hard and are excited for this next week. We'll be super busy this week.
I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. My testimony has been strengthened by reading and studying it. I know that the Book of Mormon is from God, given to us to really help us understand the gospel better, to strengthen our relationship with Christ and to help us know that the Priesthood really was restored through Joseph Smith and that Jesus Christ's church is on the earth again. I know that if a person reads the Book of Mormon with a true desire to know of it's truth and divinity then will pray to God and ask for His confirmation that it is true, they will receive the answer that it is.
I love you all and hope you are having a wonderful summer. I'll give you the advice that everyone has been giving me and my companion- "Stay cool!"
Love,
Hermana Brighton