Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 56

Dear Family and Friends,

This morning I went with the missionaries in my zone to the temple down in Kennewick. It was a wonderful experience that I am grateful for. I'm grateful for the tender mercies I have experienced through out this past week that have helped me continue faithfully doing the Lord's work and given me strength and support that wasn't my own. I know that God puts us in certain places at certain times to help us learn and make us stronger- to help us develop a depth of soul and character that we wouldn't be able to develop otherwise.

I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is what allows us to have hope. As we have faith in Christ, we trust that He knows us and can help us. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it is inspired by God and written by prophets. I have seen how as I read the scriptures searching for answers I have found answer after personal answer to my questions. I feel like I am doing better than ever because I am really learning to recognize the answers God is giving me as I honestly sincerely seek them.

This past week I got to go on two different exchanges with sisters in our stewardship- in Selah and in Toppenish. It was so awe-inspiring to work with these sisters and see their individual talents and abilities and learn from them. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve as a Sister Training Leader because I get to learn so much from other missionaries. It's incredible!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Hope you had a fun Halloween!
Love,
Hermana Brighton