Monday, November 16, 2015

week 58

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope everyone had a great week! I don't have a lot of time left this week to write but this week has been busy and full of learning and growing opportunities. I am growing to love my mission more and more every day, even though its hard sometimes. It's worth it. 

We are teaching this incredible family that hasn't come to church yet but I feel like next week will be the week! The mother Carmen is incredible and has been reading the Book of Mormon since we gave it to her and she loves to look up the cross references at the bottom and she has told us she just knows it has got to be true because it's teachings are so similar to the bible and they just go together so well. She just really understands things as we teach and I love it! Hna Bailey and I also had this opportunity of finding people that we referred off to the English missionaries that were just really awesome. We met this one man named Ken while walking down the street at the end of the night and when we invited him to be baptized, he accepted and wanted to come to church and learn more. Hope the Elders get to teach him more.

Well I love you all and wish you a wonderful coming week!

Love,
Hermana Brighton