Monday, November 23, 2015

week 59

Autumn Leaves, Jesus Doesn't
Dear Family and Friends,
Happy Thanksgiving this week! Hope its wonderful and that you take time to really think about your blessings and even make this a habit throughout the year. 
It is getting colder here and we've had to scrap ice off our car most mornings. As well we've been getting little snow flurries today. We'll see if it ends up sticking at all.
We had stake conference this weekend and I remember that faith was a big topic. I invite all to study it and think about what faith is.
I know that when we have faith in Christ we are able to have hope and be much happier in this life. I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that I can become better each day of my life, each moment even.
I love you all!
Hermana Brighton