Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 42

Please use the Yakima Mission address located on the current address page when writing to Hermana Brighton.
Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been really great. We spent several hours helping rip up linoleum in the casita of one of our recent converts. We did this a couple days in a row and I have to say my arms were pretty sore, but it was good to do some hard work. We also got to pick apricots this week again.
We met several people who we are excited to keep teaching. Unfortunately others we were excited to teach ended up telling us they were not interested. That can be really hard sometimes, but we keep moving forward with the trust in the Lord that He is there and that He will guide us to those who need us and who are willing to accept the gospel.
So we received our transfer calls this week and my companion is leaving to go to Moses Lake and I will  be receiving Hermana Hall. I've only met her once or twice and haven't really talked to her much, but I know everything will be great.
I'm looking forward to more time in Royal City and I'm grateful that I get to serve there.
Love,
Hermana Brighton