Monday, August 10, 2015

week 44

Dear Family and Friends,
This week I really enjoyed sacrament meeting. Those who spoke really brought the spirit. You could tell they were both super shy and don't like public speaking but I think that's what made it all the better. Their simple testimonies and experiences they've learned from. I'm grateful for the opportunity we all have to go to church and not only renew our covenants (which truly is the most important part) but to learn from others and hear their testimonies. It really does strengthen everyone.
I love Royal City and how there is so much fresh fruit and vegetables. Members and others just give us them all the time. Apple picking will be starting very soon and I am looking forward to eating apples straight from the tree. The people here as well are incredible and I know that they will always have a special place in my heart. I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to serve them.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Make sure to take time to just enjoy the little things, the little blessings and miracles, in life.
Love,
Hermana Brighton