Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 78

Dear Friends and Family,

I am looking forward to this next week. There is so much to do and learn still. Honestly I have ended up loving Othello so much even though I've only been here for a month and a half. I know this is where I was supposed to be and there have been lessons I have learned/solidified that wouldn't have been if I'd stayed in Yakima.
I also loved conference this past weekend and I am so grateful for our loving prophets seers and revelators and church leaders. I know that as we are obedient to what they teach as well as the scriptures and seek to follow Christ in all our thoughts and actions we can and will find eternal happiness.
Although I do look forward to seeing you all soon, it will also be hard to leave but I know that as I continue to trust in Christ all will be well. I am excited and hopeful for the future.
Love you all so much!
Hermana Brighton