Monday, April 11, 2016

week 79

Dear Family and Friends,
This last week of my mission has been incredible. I've been able to meet people and strengthen relationships and just feel so much joy! I have loved being a full time missionary and will miss it so much but I know there is so much more to come and look forward to.
Since pictures are worth a thousand words I'll attach some pictures.Inline image 1
This is great great Aunt Betty Jenkins! She's incredible.
Inline image 5This is Sharon and Orson Giles and Daniel, someone we've been working with and he'll be getting baptized in a couple weeks!
Inline image 4
This is a picture from after Alejandra and Demetrio's sealing. It was absolutely incredible.
Inline image 3Hermana Leyva and I with Alejandra. :) It was just so incredible to get to go to the temple and be there and see everyone. True joy.
Inline image 2
This is Ramon- we've been working with him and he is overcoming so much and has been such an inspiration to me and my companion. We met with him last Sunday and saw him everyday this past week and he came to church. We helped him clean out stuff from his house and through it in the dumpster, hence the dumpster behind us.
Well I love you all and will see you soon!
Love,
Hermana Brighton