Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 75

Dear Friends and Family,
This week flew by and I don't even know where it went. It was wonderful and I'm continuing to learn and grow. I keep a pretty good journal so if anyone really is interesting in specific experiences I guess they'll have to read my journal some day or ask my about it when I can really sit down and talk to you about things.
This next weekend I get to go to the temple and see a couple that was baptized at the beginning of my mission receive their endowments. I'm so happy for them. They are incredible.
I hope everyone remembers not to take the scriptures and modern scripture for granted. Take time to really feast on the words of Christ and the prophets. They really will tell you all things that you should do. Remember to look forward with an eternal perspective.
Have a great week!
Hermana Brighton