Monday, March 23, 2015

week 24

Dear Family and Friends,
It's hard to believe it's only been 4 days since I've written. I'm going to do bullet points now.
  • Transfers are happening this week, but my companion and I will be staying put.
  • I got to go to the baptism of someone I taught when I was in Royal City this past Saturday and it was so incredible to see him and also all the branch up there in Royal.
  • My companion and I got 'dropped' hard by a couple who we had been teaching. They decided they were fine with where they are in their religion and that they don't want to change. It was hard but it has been a learning experience for me.
  • I am sore. My companion and I and a couple elders in our district helped load up LOTS of wood from one of our investigators trees they cut down partially. It was fun to be out doing yard work on a Saturday.
  • A less active woman we found by a miracle came to church this Sunday. :) It is so awesome to see her making her way back.
  • A family we have been teaching will be getting baptized mid-April and we have been teaching the husband (to-be cause they are getting married April 11th) and the kid and they are really progressing. The wife is SOLID. :)
  • I got bit by a dog. We volunteer at an Animal Shelter and the dog just got a little too excited. It was a puppy, but very large, so it left a mark but it bit be through my sleeve so it wasn't really too bad.
So overall these past 4 days have been fun and full.
I wish everyone a wonderful week!
Love,
Hermana Brighton