Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 67

Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry I'm short on time this week, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am so grateful for you and your love and support. I know that what I am doing- sharing the restored gospel of Jesus Christ- is the most important thing I could ever be doing and I look forward to applying all I've learned in these short months to the rest of my life.
I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I have found countless answers to questions, guidance and comfort through reading its pages. I know that each day we can choose who we want to be and who we want to become. Decisions determine destiny. What we do now determines who will become and who we will be. 
I love the people I am serving here in Yakima and I'm grateful for the opportunity God has given me to influence them and allow them to influence me. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love,
Hermana Brighton