Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 48

Dear Familia y Amigos,
My companion will be receiving a new missionary to train and as well will become a Sister Training Leader. This means I will be moving on to a new place. I will be serving in Yakima. I'm looking forward to the new experiences I will have but I will also really miss Royal City and the people I have served here. 
This week has gone by so fast and lately the weeks have just been really flying by. It's hard to think I've been on my mission for almost a year. I've learned so much that will help me for the rest of my life. I've met people that have changed my outlook and have taught me more about compassion along with so much more than I think I could ever have learned any other way.
I'm grateful for the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the prophets we have today to lead and guide us as times change and the influence of Satan grows stronger in the world. I know that by following the living prophet we will not be lead astray and we will know that what we are doing is pleasing to God.
I love you all and invite you to follow the Prophet- know what he is teaching now and find out for yourself that it comes from God by living it. John 7:17.
I wish you all the best this week!
-Hermana Brighton