Monday, February 9, 2015

week 18



Dear Family and Friends,
This past week has been pretty good. Transfers are coming up this week and I have some big news. I'm being transferred to Kennewick. Honestly it was totally and completely the last thing I thought or expected would happen. I think sometimes things like this happen, just so God can remind me He is in charge and that everything happens for a reason. I am a little sad to be leaving Royal City already. In ways it feels like I just got here. In other ways I feel like I've been here for a long time. I guess since I was just starting to feel comfortable and get into the groove of things I just needed to be moved. As my trainer says- There is no growth in the comfort zone, and no comfort in the growth zone.
Well I hope everyone has a great week! I want to invite everyone to read the Book of Mormon each day and continually strive to find out for yourself its truth. I know when you do this each day, your testimony will grow and you will continually feel the Spirit of God testify to you that the Book of Mormon is true. I know it can help each of you so much.
Love,
Hermana Brighton