Monday, January 12, 2015

week 14

Dear Family and Friends,

This week I felt some of the greatest feelings of joy and happiness I have ever felt in my life. One of our investigators was baptized and the following day after she was confirmed we went to her house in the evening. As I sat there and listened to her bear her testimony and just talk of how she felt I just felt so full of happiness and I just kept smiling and thinking 'WOW this is so awesome.' She is so happy and what makes things even better is that I have seen the change that has occurred. Her husband is preparing to be baptized on the 31st this month and it has been amazing to see how their relationship has grown and gotten so much stronger. They are truly so special to me and I love them so much. They have so much faith and hope for the future and trust in the Lord.

There is also another woman we are teaching who is preparing to be baptized on the 24th and she is incredible. It's amazing to see how the events in her life have prepared her to learn and easily accept the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She is learning and growing her faith so rapidly. It's been amazing to see how much she learns and how much her testimony grows between each visit we make. I'm so happy for her.

I hope everyone is having a great week! 
Love you all,
Hermana Brighton